The contract requirements represent your legal safeguard to ensure that your purchase goes ahead smoothly and as planned.
- The Body Corporate Approval is required, a resume and references are needed for the interview with the Body Corporate.
- An accountants check for verification of income.
- Upon settlement and handover, a period of one to two weeks would be required for the Vendor to remain for training and a smooth handover.
- The Vendor must sign an agreement to keep the business in good order until settlement.
- All warranties with regard to the Management Agreement to the Contract of Sale.