- Some Management Rights Agreements are fully combined in all aspects, and some have separate Management and Letting Agreements. Also some buildings have offices and kiosks.
- With respect to the salary, this is usually adjusted annually in accordance with the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Management Rights tenure is not important if By-Laws Protection applies to use of manager's lot. This lot (unit) in the building is the only area from which a business can be conducted.
- An essential part of the agreement is the right to assign.
- All agreements should include a fully comprehensive and detailed list of manager's duties as well as delegated authority. This must be in clear form.